If an undergraduate student withdraws, they will not be allocated a capped place on their return. Their place cannot be allocated to another student.


If a student on your course was allocated and paid a bursary but has withdrawn, another student may be able to take their place on the capping list from the next academic year.

Your college or university will send us a list of allocated student names each academic year. This will include a reserve list in case any students withdraw. Confirmation of the withdrawal of the student to be replaced must be received before any replacements to the allocation can be assessed.

We can't advise you whether you will be allocated a bursary until we've processed this information from your college or university.