No. There's no UOA transfer arrangement. A further course of active orthodontic treatment will need to be started to allow you to claim the correct UOA, therefore you would need to contact your Commissioner (Sustainability Transformation Partnership / Local Health Board) for confirmation that they'd allow this. If your Commissioner agrees to this, you'll only be able to submit a new claim if the original course of orthodontic treatment has been closed by the previous performer.

In transfer cases, it's the patient's original pre-treatment IOTN and their age at the commencement of treatment that are relevant. The orthodontist would therefore need to get the original IOTN scores from the previous orthodontist or get access to the original study models.

The case would also be the same should the patient have started their orthodontic treatment abroad