Travel and subsistence expenses are not reimbursed through Statement of Financial Entitlement (SFE) payments.

Expenses can be claimed using an FP84 form which is obtained from the Deanery. The claim form should then be sent to your relevant Sustainability and Transformation Partnership / Health Education England / Local Education and Training Board to be processed.

Only travel and subsistence expenses for attendance at Deanery or Foundation Dentist (FD) training courses can be claimed. Expenses reimbursement relating to all other types of training has been incorporated into the Total Contract Value (TCV) since April 2006.