You do not need to use the NMH indicated on your NAR.

If you want to use a different NMH to the one approved in your Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) award letter, you must confirm the details and hourly rates of the new NMH.

These must be confirmed to us by your Needs Assessor or disability advisor.

DSAs NMH services must be provided by support workers who have the appropriate employed or self-employed status. They must be registered with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to pay tax and National Insurance on their earnings.

If there's an additional cost involved over and above the cost agreed in your DSAs award letter, this must be funded by yourself.