Your university will send us a BUR101W withdrawal form which is authorised by a designated officer at the university.

The form advises us that you've withdrawn from your course and gives the date of withdrawal.

It's your university's responsibility to provide all of the relevant information required to process the withdrawal calculation.

If you've withdrawn from your course and are still receiving payment, we may have not yet processed the withdrawal form. Contact us so we can put holds on your future payments to prevent possible overpayment.