You must complete a digital Change of Circumstances in your MyFunding account and upload any of the following evidence:
- a letter from a professional person who is able to independently verify your circumstances, such as a solicitor or GP. Any letter must include the person's job title, their employer, their contact details, their relationship to you, and be written on headed paper
- a Tax Credit award notice showing you're assessed as a single person
- a Council Tax letter clearly showing you have a single occupancy discount, 'N' band which is Student discount does not prove single occupancy
- a Housing Benefit letter showing you're a single occupant
- your Decree Absolute or Final Order
- a legal separation document.
If you do not provide any evidence your assessment of your application will be delayed.