We're unable to advise you on your potential eligibility for a student loan as this is administered by Student Finance England (SFE).
You can find out more about a student loan at the student finance website.
Before you contact them, you may wish to consider the following information;

Postgraduate course students
If entitled to the Placement Travel Allowance (PTA) only, you may be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Loan.

If entitled to a Social Work Bursary (more than a PTA only award), SFE funding isn't usually available, however, if asked about your Social Work Bursary you should declare that it contains income assessed (means tested) elements.

Undergraduate course students
SFE funding is often available to students on the undergraduate social work course to help with tuition fees and general living costs.
When asked about your Social Work Bursary, you should declare that it is a non-income assessed (non-means tested) bursary. Please be careful not to confuse the Social Work Bursary with the NHS Bursary, as this could have an impact on your student loan eligibility.