We can only upload the childcare reconciliation form to our website near to the end of the current academic term.

Even if you pay for your childcare costs in advance, we will still need you to complete the relevant form when we ask you to.

This is to confirm that you've used the childcare provider for all of the dates you've claimed for on your initial Childcare Allowance (CCA) application form.

If we pay CCA payments to you and you withdraw from your course, stop using your childcare provider or pay less than you originally claimed for on your initial CCA application form, this may result in an overpayment of CCA when we come to reconcile your costs.