New NHS Jobs service
Your account will lock if the wrong password is entered 5 times. This will unlock automatically after 20 minutes.
If you’ve not received your password reset email:
- make sure that the email address used is correct
- check your junk and spam folders
- check you’re using the correct web page for the new service.
If you’re using the correct web page, you can check that you have an account in the new service by trying to create a new account using the same email address. If an account already exists with that email address, you’ll receive an error message.
If you’re able to create a new account, then you did not have an account in the new service using this email address.
Current NHS Jobs service
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to NHS Jobs – Candidate’s Login and selecting ‘Forgotten your password?’:
- If you have a current service account, you’ll receive an email asking you to confirm the answer to the security question. The security answer is case sensitive.
- Once confirmed, you will then be given a temporary password to login.
- After logging in with the temporary password, you will be asked to setup a new one.
If you cannot remember the answer to the security question, or have been locked out of your account, contact the current service helpdesk.