You can add pre-application questions to a job advert if applicants need to meet a criteria before applying.
An example of this could be applicants who need medical training or a professional registration.
Adding pre-application questions will prevent applicants who are not eligible from progressing to the application form.
You have the option to add pre-application questions when creating a job listing.
The pre-application questions are:
- Do you possess [enter the name] qualification or equivalent?
- Do you possess [enter the name] licence?
- Do you possess [enter the name] registration?
- Have you passed PLAB 2?
- Have you passed the International Qualifying Exam (IQE) or Overseas Registration Exam (ORE)?
- Are you currently employed by the Employer advertising this vacancy?
You’re unable to remove a pre-application question once a job listing has been published.
If you need to remove the question, you need to close the vacancy and create a new one.
Important – If an applicant is unable to answer yes to any of the questions added to the application, the applicant won’t be able to continue the with their application.