If you're going to have planned treatment in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland and meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for an S2 form.

People who live abroad

If you have a UK issued S1, you may be entitled to help with the cost of planned treatment in another EU country, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland, excluding the UK and your country of residence.

You must follow the application route in your resident country for planned treatment. 

Contact your local health care authority in the country you live in abroad for further information. Do not apply to the NHS.

Comments (0)