You can transfer an unsuccessful applicant to another job listing.
The option to do this becomes available on a listing once shortlisting is complete.
To move an unsuccessful applicant to another listing:
- Select the option ‘Request to move applicants to another listing’.
- Search for the listing you want to move the applicants to.
- After selecting the job listing, select which part of the recruitment stage the applicants are in.
- Select ‘Unsuccessful’.
- Select the applicants you want to move.
- Select if you want the applicants to add any information to their application.
- Add information for the applicant to explain why you're requesting to add them to another listing.
- Once submitted, the applicant will be notified of the transfer.
The applicant must accept the transfer on the system to complete the process.
For bitesize video tutorials, subscribe to our NHS Jobs YouTube channel. Select the bell icon for future notifications.