If your intercalation year consists of more than 30 eligible weeks of study, you may be entitled to the extra weeks allowance, subject to means testing.

The university you're attending your intercalation year must provide us with your term dates on a 'Medical and Dental Dates of Attendance' form.

This was previously known as a BUR100 MED.

If the university does not usually provide NHS funded courses and does not have this form, they must contact us.

Once we've received and processed your term dates, we'll add any extra weeks allowance awarded to you in your payment schedule.